The ease of a prefilled syringe with the stability of a lyophilized drug in a one-step reconstitution and injection
The Lyotip Advantage
- User-friendly design favored by patients and/or practitioners
- Eliminates need for separate mixing steps
- Designed for use with existing fill/finish and lyophilized process
- May permit decreased use of cold chain handling
- Cost effective, highly valued differentiation for SC and IV lyophilized drugs
Lyotip was chosen as “Best” in ease of use, preparation speed, learning ease, portability and economy in a third-party market study of competitors.
Concentrating & efficiently delivering high-dose biologic medicine
The Excelse Bio Advantage
Our groundbreaking Excelse high-concentration formulation technology uses customized blends of amino acids to highly stabilize and concentrate delicate biotechnology medicines.
- Permits concentration of intravenous liquid and lyophilized biologics into liquid subcutaneous injections
- Significantly reduces viscosity
- Allows for concentrations of up 300 mg/mL allowing 1 mL injections
- Uses stabilizers that are non-active and FDA approved
Interested in more info about Excelse?
Contact our science team.